COME AND SEE THE WORLD'S FASTEST LAWN MOWER, DIXIE CHOPPER
Friday June 17th - Noon to 6pm
Saturday June - 18th 9am to 6pm
Sunday June - 19th 9am to 3pm
Maker of the World's Fastest Lawn Mower, Dixie Chopper is an innovator in commercial and residential zero turn lawn mowers, offering the best mowers.
Your contribution will assist the Hoosier BBQ Classic Organizers with marketing, promotions, prize money, venue fees and operational expenses. All proceeds above expenses go to Mission Zero Hundred Hours.
The sponsorship levels and opportunities are listed below.
Marketing opportunity will vary on your level of sponsorship.
PRESENTING SPONSORSHIP ... Limited to ONE sponsor $5000.00 OUT OF STOCK
CATEGORY SPONSORSHIP, Chicken, Pork Ribs, Port Butts and Brisket for $1500.00 (Click Here) KCBS One-Meat Challenge $1000.00 (Click Here)
PARTNER SPONSORS (Gold) .... $500.00 (Click Here)
We also offer banner space in our entertainment area for $250 sponsorship (you provide the banner) -- $250 banner should not exceed 2' by 3'. This is a great way to have your business name seen.(Click Here)
Brand exposure throughout the event (both physical and digital)
Name & logo placement throughout various exposure and opportunities of event such as banners, print and etc. Company logo on event website and social media.
Note: All sponsors will have the opportunity to deliver marketing material to over 100 attendees via festival tote bag.
*If you would like to customize your sponsorship package, please contact Anthony Minderman Sponsorship Coordinator for the Hoosier BBQ CLASSIC (915) 491-6871 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Event branding on all websites, media release, literature, etc. “Hoosier BB Classic presented by “…“. 2) 10’x10’ prime location space for the entire 3 days of the competition for you and your staff to present your company/products.
3.) 3’ X 6’ banner display at the main stage for meetings and awards. (You may supply a larger banner)
4) Your branded items/samples placed in the team’s swag bags.
5) Logo branding on event website, social media, T-shirts, team site markers, and throughout event.
6) Present Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Awards both days and Overall Champions
7) Six event T-shirts
1) banner presentation of your logo/information up to 2’ X 3’ (you supply)
2) logo presentation on event website
3) Two (2) event T-shirts
We also offer banner space in our entertainment area for $250 sponsorship (you provide the banner and banner should not exceed 2' by 3) -- $250 banner should not exceed 3' by 6'. This is a great way to have your business name seen.
1) Company name in Festival marketing materials
2) Social media recognition
1) Event Branding on all websites, media release, literature, etc
2) 10’ x 10’ prime location space for the entire 3 days of the competition for you and your staff to present company products.
3) Your branded items/samples/stickers placed in team’s swag bags
4) 2 x3’ banner display at the main stage for meeting and awards.
Hoosier BBQ Classic 2022
WAIVER of LIABILITY: In consideration of your acceptance of this entry form and fee, I, the undersigned intending to be legally bound, do hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against Hoosier BBQ Classic, KCBS, Johnson County Fairground, event sponsors and their agents, successors and assigns for any and all injuries suffered to me in this event. I further grant permission to Hoosier BBQ Classic and/or agents authorized by them to use any photographs, videotapes or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
All team registration fees are non-refundable. In the event that the contest has to be cancelled due to any Federal, State, or Local ordinances all entry fees will be refunded
Copyright©Hoosier BBQ Classic-All Rights Reserved